For some, quotes are just simply things that famous people say. But for me, they have meaning and help develop a deeper understanding for things in life.
On days that I feel like my best isn’t good enough, I know I can turn to some of my favorite quotes to help pick me back up. There are so many wise things that can be taught and transferred to others and I feel as if these quotes do that for me. Whether it is a comical quote, an inspirational quote or a down right gut wrenching quote… they have ways of getting under your skin to help you reevaluate your life, increase happiness and ways of motivating you to do better.
- “By being yourself, you put something wonderful in the world that was not there before.” – Edwin Elliot
- “Nothing can dim the light that shines from within.” – Maya Angelou
- “Being happy never goes out of style.” –Lilly Pulitzer
- ” Don’t wait for everything to be perfect before you decide to enjoy your life.” – Joyce Meyer
- “Be brave. Be wild. And stay forever hungry for art, love, knowledge, and adventure.”- Erin Van Vuren
- “If you don’t go after what you want, you’ll never have it. If you don’t ask, the answer is always no. If you don’t step forward, you’re always in the same place.” – Nora Roberts
- “When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you”ll be successful.” – Eric Thomas
- “Speak to your children as if they are the wisest , kindest, most beautiful and magical humans on earth , for what they believe is what they will become.”- Brooke Hampton
- “Do what you have to do until you can do what you want to do.” – Oprah Winfrey
- “Close your eyes and imagine the best version of you possible. That’s who you really are , let go of any part of you that doesn’t believe it.”- C. Assaad
What are some of your favorite quotes?